With HALO, you can count on excellent value backed by 70 years of reliable execution. Our size and reputation mean that we can source products globally and negotiate the best possible pricing for our valued clients. Our products not only exceed FDA requirements all manufacturers are thoroughly vetted to ensure they pass our rigorous environmental, social and safety compliance requirements.
What are my payment options?
This store only accepts credit card payments. The following credit cards are acceptable: VISA, MasterCard, American Express, or DISCOVER.
How will my order ship?
All orders will automatically ship via UPS Ground. You do have the option to upgrade the shipping on your order to UPS 2 Day during the checkout process. Orders will ship from Sterling, IL 61081.
How do I track my order?
When your order ships you will receive a shipping acknowledgment from HALO. Within the acknowledgment will be the tracking number that you will be able to use to track your order with us.
All sales are final. No cancellations, returns or refunds will be honored.
Why do you need to wear cloth face covers?
According to the CDC, face masks should be worn whenever you go out in public. This is to protect the people around you in case you are infected but do not yet have symptoms.
Face masks should not be placed on young children under the age of 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
Proper Use of Masks according to the World Health Organization
- • Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- • Cover mouth and nose with masks and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- • Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- • Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do no re-use single-use masks.
- • To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of mask); discard immediately in a closed bin; clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
If you have any questions concerning your order, please contact Customer Service at (866) 718-4587 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. To expedite service, please have your sales orders number ready.
How is your order received?
When you submit an order, it is transmitted securely to our office in an encrypted format.
When we receive your order, we will email you an order confirmation within 24 hours.
How long is the store open for?
Once we sell out of inventory the store will be closed to purchases.